Friday, October 07, 2005

Hello there!! I'm finally back, after a little over 6 weeks, and I had an amazing time! Family, beautiful beaches, great food, I got a tan!! I hope I can keep it for a couple of months.. I can tell you it was pretty hard to get back into the swing of things in Sweden, what with the weather being all grey and rather unpleasant and all. I went from tank top to wool coat. I also went from girlfriend to fiancee!! Me and the boyfriend got engaged, so now I have to get sued to saying "fiance" instead of "boyfriend". I took tons of wonderful pictures too! I think I'll share some with you :

4 Comments:

At Monday, October 10, 2005 2:07:00 PM, Blogger Gabs said...

welcome back & congrats!!

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:41:00 PM, Blogger Katerina said...

thanks doll!!
Still keeping up with your goss ;) Keep up the good work!

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, try not to get sued :P

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 5:22:00 PM, Blogger Katerina said...

haha good eye ;) and thanks! :*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home