Friday, October 14, 2005


Food waiting to be cooked... Posted by Picasa
Tomorrow I am going to be undertaking my first ever catering gig. I have never done this before semi-professionally, and I say semi because the guy that is having the party is a friend. I'm going to have to pull through for 40 people tomorrow. I've never cooked for so many before, but I have faith:D And I also have about 6 bags chock full of groceries awating treatment. Perhaps this will be the beginning of a whole new career for me. Orrr perhaps I'll have to go back to freelance translating ;) I'll let you know how it went.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 15, 2005 1:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have that exact same packet of cous cous in the cupboard!! small world eh!!

good luck darlin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home