Thursday, November 17, 2005


Sliced bread with mozzarella and grilled vegetables Posted by Picasa

Slice up some bread, whichever kind you prefer, and place a couple of slices of mozzarella on top, along with a drizzle of olive oil and some pepper. Black pepper, none of the white stuff.
Place some sliced vegetables in a baking tray (here I used aubergines, tomatoes, onions and yellow bell peppers) with oil, balsamic vinegar (red!), salt and a fair bit of sugar, and grill until the veg is looking crispy and lovely. Then you layer the veg on the bread slices and place the lot in the oven, until the cheese melts a little. Consume immediately!

2 Comments:

At Thursday, November 17, 2005 5:45:00 PM, Blogger Koala Mentala said...

Hey, I like your recipes!

Incidentally, it's amazing that you're Swedish because I am too! What are the odds?! (Or are you just trying to act cool?)

Yeah.

 
At Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:11:00 PM, Blogger Katerina said...

haha! I never said I'm swedish ;) I am very clearly (from the top of the page) greek and simply living in Sweden :D The fiance is the swedish one. I never claimed I was cool either. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home