Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Drinkie!


Snakebite and black Posted by Picasa

Here's a lovely beverage that I used to enjoy during those missing months I spent in Manchester as a student! It kept me away from class on many an occasion (due to hangovers). It is a "cocktail" no one outside of England seems to recognise as a name...
It comprises of about 1-2 centimetres of condensed blackcurrant syrup (collectively known in England as "squash") in a one pint glass (Ribena concentrate works well) combined with equal parts of cider and lager (the cider goes in the bottom). You can either stir the concoction or serve it as a float. I love the dark pinkish colour and the sweet taste of this, but beware, it might get you inebriated a little faster and more intensely than planned! You have been warned.

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 13, 2006 10:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poso piso me piges atimo me afti tin aidia!
mwah!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home